top of page


A Holistic Approach

Individual: Customized financial planning to cover the needs of the individual regarding: life cover, disability cover, trauma, loss of income.

Business: Businesses often fail after a partner and/or their employer dies or leaves the business.


There are effective ways of alleviating these problems: Keyman policies, buy and sell agreements, restraint of trade, contingency liability cover.


Expert Guidance

Retirement planning normally coincides with tax planning.


Various instruments are available and the choice normally depends on the tax-effectiveness.
Choices available are: Retirement annuities, provident funds, pension funds, preferred compensation, deferred compensation.

Preferred and deferred compensation can also be utilized to maintain employees.


Thorough Analysis

Different investments apply to different individuals, and a thorough analysis including a risk profile should be done before a decision is made.

We offer the following possibilities: Offshore investments, cash, bonds, property, endowments, unit trust, linked investment platforms, or a combination of the above.



Avoid Financial Strain

Estate planning includes a will or testament and is usually the most neglected area of any person's total financial planning.

The following should be considered:
Is there enough money available at death for the estate duty, spouse and children?


If the above is neglected, you may have to sell a family-owned property that has been in the family for quite a long period or have to borrow against it, causing a financial strain.


Rule of thumb: R1m=R5000/month escalating at 6% per annum


The Ultimate Protection


This is the ultimate protection for the professional person, i.e doctor, lawyer, dentist, engineer, accountant, etc. – any person with a four-year degree or more.

Cover includes: Sickness, disability, hospital benefit, group life cover, group lump sum, medical aid.

After a seven-day waiting period, benefits are payable from day one.


Insure yourself against loss of income

Your biggest asset is your ability to earn an income, and if you lose that, you can lose a lot more.

PPS: This is the ultimate protection for the professional person (i.e doctor, lawyer, dentist, engineer, accountant) or any other person with a four-year degree or more.

Cover includes: Sickness, disability, hospital benefit, group life cover , group lump sum, disability, medical aid.

After a seven-day waiting period, benefits are payable from day one.

Not a professional? You can also insure yourself against loss of income in case of sickness or incapacity.


Insure yourself 


In our ever-changing world, you can insure yourself against retrenchment for up to 6 months, if you qualify. But, in short, the following people do not qualify: Contract worker, in the mining industry or government, self-employed, etc.


To qualify, you need to have been working for at least two years, of which at least one year must have been at your current employer.


We are contracted to numerous medical aids and schemes aimed at the individual as well as groups.

A few schemes to mention are: Discovery, Medshield, Fedhealth, Momentum, Oxygen, etc.

We also offer gap cover to bridge the gap your medical aid might leave – the gap between the real expense and the medical pay out. 


Bridge the gap


Gap cover offers you the opportunity to insure yourself against in-hospital medical expenses not paid for by your medical aid. A typical example would be a specialist asking higher than the medical scheme tariff. Cover of up to 500% of medical scheme rates are available.

Unlike medical aids, gap cover is a short-term insurance policy and pays to the insured, and he or she must pay the medical attendant. Premiums are per family and as low as R150/month per family, depending on the insured benefits chosen.


Personal or business


Personal lines: Everybody own assets that needs to be insured, be it a car, house, household contents, boat, motorcycle or any other items that needs to be insured.

We deal with all the major companies and would gladly assist you in being correctly insured at the best possible premium.

Business Insurance: Every business has their own risks associated with their specific trade and must be insured according to that, being it fire, business interruption, electronic equipment, directors liability, theft, public liability, money, glass, etc.

bottom of page